Attention communion moms and guests!
In today’s post we will give you a lot of options to be the perfect guest at your next communion or if you are the mom, you will dazzle like never before!
Well guests and moms, unfortunately due to the situation we have lived these last months, many events have had to be postponed, but we are back stronger than ever and for those of you who had planned to attend a communion in May and are waiting for September-October, you are in the right place.
Several tips to keep in mind, are the hits and misses when dressing for a communion, and our team of INVITADISIMA stylists come to the rescue.
- Unlike a wedding, by protocol you can wear white if you wish.
- Yes to cocktail dresses, and the simpler the better.
- The Kate Middleton style guest outfit, frock coat, blouse and skirt is an inspiration.
- The jumpsuits, the most classic ones in pastel colors such as baby blue, powder pink and even off-white are a hit.
- For the most autumnal season this year, bet on colors like navy blue, black and white or fuchsia and orange can look spectacular.
- Floral prints are a must if you want a fresher and more modern look.
- Long dresses, best reserved for a long dress, an evening wedding, a gala or a proposal.
- We do not recommend tight dresses, there is nothing better than being comfortable and elegant with yourself.
- The necklines, not too pronounced, and the length of your dress to the knee, not shorter, keep in mind that it is a religious act.
- As for fabrics, we set aside sequins, rhinestones and glitter.
- As for accessories, a headdress is not necessary.
- If you want to wear stockings, make sure they are not shiny.
Here we leave you the best selection of clothes for guests and mothers of communion that you will find in INVITADISIMA, also in our section of dresses for communion guests!
Party blouse with hanging lace up detail available
Stay tuned for our weekly updates! We are sure you will shine as the perfect guest in all your special occasions.
Cover: Diario de Sevilla